Friday, April 30, 2010
12:35 AM
Its almost a year since i last recorded things down.
Many things have changed in my life.. some for the better, some.. well... not desired. Its really contrasting.. the life that i'm so used to one year ago.. Its now completely different. Its amazing how life change so quickly..

If all things goes well, i should be leaving for australia in a few weeks time. my au visa is really taking really long.. but, no rush though.. at least I was given the opportunity to tide through the initial difficult times with my family. I hope my mother regains her health soon, no surprises, and the treatment goes smoothly..

Wishlist
- my wings!
- advanced diver license
- Class 2B
- PPCDL
- learn piano
- and most importantly, my parents good health!

I love you mom, I love you dad..


Wings of a wanderer
Archives